The Argyle SCC is a group of parents, community members, and teaching staff who work together to support learning and community in Argyle School.
- Any parent or community member is welcome to join the group.
- Argyle SCC meets one time every month, in the evening.
- We hear a report on what activities are taking place at Argyle School.
- We suggest ways we can support the learning and community.
- Argyle SCC plans and hosts events at the school.
- We work with teachers and staff to make Argyle School a great place to learn.
What are the activities of the SCC?
The SCC helps the school succeed by:
· planning and implementing community building events throughout the school year such as the welcome back potluck, the fall dance, a family game night in the winter, open gym days for students and their families on weekends, a hot chocolate social following the winter concert, and a family sports night in the spring;
· fundraising for school community needs not funded by the Regina School Board; and
· providing volunteer and financial support for priority areas as set by the SCC, representing the Argyle School community.
What kind of commitment do I have to make?
SCC members are volunteers. If you would like to be involved in planning and decision making then come to SCC meetings. If you would rather be involved by volunteering to help with certain events, put your name on the volunteer list or contact one of the SCC members.
How do I get more information?
Contact Argyle School office for more information about getting involved with the SCC or volunteer opportunities.
Upcoming Virtual Meeting Dates:
Sep 13, 2021 06:30 PM
Oct 4, 2021 06:30 PM
Nov 1, 2021 06:30 PM
Dec 6, 2021 06:30 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 799 0631 3810
2018 - 2019 SCC Executive
- Chair: Stephanie O'Connor
- Vice-Chair: Ashlee Drummond
- Secretary: Rachel Leadbeater
- Treasurer: Marina Toews
- Members At Large: Amber Dalton-Hanover, Lois Young-Hamel, Martina Richmond, Carman Elliott, Marjorie Zech, Sarah Buchan, Tara Boutin, Aaron Dalziel
- Staff Liaison - Lisa Kowalyshyn,Tricia Scott, Katherine Black
All Minutes and documents are available upon request
2018-2019 SCC Proposed Strategic Plan
June 2018 Agenda
May 2018 Minutes
May 2018 Agenda
May 2018 Financials
April 2018 Minutes
April 2018 Agenda
April 2018 Financials
March 2018 Agenda
March 2018 Minutes
January 2018 Agenda
January 2018 Package (Minutes/Financials)
January 2018 Financials
November 2017 Minutes
September 2017 Minutes
November 2017 SCC Meeting Package (includes Agenda, AGM minutes, Oct. Minutes, Monthly Financials)
2017-2018 SCC Strategic Plan
AGM Minutes 2016
AGM Agenda 2017
Argyle SCC Constitution