September 1, 2020 -- Regina Public Schools families can now read most details about returning to school in one document. The Return to School Parent/Caregiver Handbook includes all the information school families may need to know about school in September and beyond.
The handbook includes:
- Safety precaution details and what the schools and learning will be like in the coming school year
- Curriculum, instruction and assessment for Kindergarten to Grade 12
- Support Services information for students with intensive needs
- Program information for the 2020-21 school year
- Facilities disinfecting and cleaning information
August 14, 2020 -- The return to school is just around the corner and parents, caregivers and students are preparing for a school year that will be like no other. Regina Public Schools administrators and staff are also planning, preparing and getting ready to re-open schools and restart education in a way that is as safe as possible for students and staff and that honours the guidelines and direction provided by the Government of Saskatchewan, as well as by local and provincial health and public health authorities.
JUNE 22, 2020 -- Please CLICK HERE for an important message for parents/guardians and students from the Director of Education and Chair of the Board.