FAMILY SUNDAY OPEN GYM DAYS
When: Every Sunday starting Sunday, January 17th
Time: 1:00 PM—3:00 PM
Where: Argyle School Gym
Ages: Grades K‐8
- Parent/student participation encouraged. This is a community initiative therefore you will be
responsible for supervising your own children or coordinating supervision with other adult
participants. Argyle staff will not be responsible for monitoring the facility. Cannot drop off
children. Parents/Guardians are expected to remain on site/play with child(ren).
- Game selections will depend on participant numbers. Potential activities could include floor
hockey, basketball, volleyball, dodge ball or other multi‐player sports.
- Use of Argyle gym equipment (balls, nets, sticks etc) will be allowed.
- Gym can be divided to allow for two different sports to occur simultaneously or to break out age
groups if needed.
- Emphasis on FUN and getting to know one another in our school community through sport.
The Argyle SCC would like to encourage all interested to come and go between the hours of 1:00‐3:00
Sundays. As this is a new initiative/work in progress we will modify the format as a group as issues
Comments or questions may be directed to email@example.com...or just show up, check it out and
lets all work together to have some fun this winter!
Special thanks to parent volunteers Darren Weir and James Gates for hosting the events.