Week at a Glance
January 24 - 28
Family Literacy Contest Sheet Due January 31
- Family literacy - Taking time every day to read or do a learning activity with children is crucial to a child’s development, improving a child’s literacy skills dramatically, and can help a parent improve their skills as well.
- Family Literacy website
- Imagination Library Please check this out!!
- Indigo Reading Challenge for Adults
- Kindergarten Promotion 2022 - 2023
- The school has rapid tests - please let us know if you need some. Thank you for using these tests to help keep everyone healthy.
Mindful Blue Monday, Jan. 24, Day 5 Kindergarten A
Make Time Tuesday, Jan. 25, Day 1, Kindergarten B
Wellness Wednesday, Jan. 26, Day 2, Kindergarten A
- 12:20 - Gator Leadership Council (GLC) meets in the gym
Thankful Thursday, Jan. 27, Day 3, Kindergarten B
- Family Literacy Day
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day
Gator Gear Friday, Jan. 28, Day 4 , Kindergarten B
- progress reports issued
- Dress up as your favorite storybook character or author
- February - Indigenous Storytelling Month:
- Staff Appreciation Week - February 6th to 12th with the theme of “Pulling Together.”
- Feb. 23 - Pink Shirt Day
- Feb. 28 (pm) - grade 8 immunizations (not COVID shots)