Week at a Glance Nov. 15 - 19
- Daily Covid Screen (click) Please do not send your child to school if they have symptoms. Children are invited back after 48 hours of being symptom free.
- Q&A School Isolation, Exemption, and more (click) Please refer to this recent guide if you have questions about COVID - isolation, vaccinations, and exemptions.
- The school has Rapid Test kits for students under the age of 12. Please let your child’s teacher know or contact the school if you would like to have a kit(s). There are 5 tests/kit.
- If you enjoyed your holiday plants last year, you can look forward to great plants again with the Growing Smiles fundraiser. Orders are due by November 22 and payment is made by credit card. Pick up will be at the school on December 8 & 9 from 3:30 - 5:30. Please check out the website for details of plants available: https://argylescc.growingsmilesfundraising.com/home
Thanks for supporting the school's new playground with this fundraiser.
Mindful Monday, Nov. 15, Day 3, Kindergarten A
- Book Fair all week
- volleyball game at 8:15
Make Time Tuesday, Nov. 16, Day 4, Kindergarten B
Wellness Wednesday, Nov. 17, Day 5, No Kindergarten today due to interviews
- Pre intern's day
Thankful Thursday, Nov. 18, Day 1, Kindergarten B
Gator Gear Friday, Nov. 19
- Parent Conferences - no classes for any students
Up Coming Dates
- November 22 - online plant orders due
- Dec. 8, 9 plant pick up