Week at a Glance Nov. 8 - 12
- Daily Covid Screen (click) Please do not send your child to school if they have symptoms. Children are invited back after 48 hours of being symptom free.
- Q&A School Isolation, Exemption, and more (click) Please refer to this recent guide if you have questions about COVID - isolation, vaccinations, and exemptions.
- The school has Rapid Test kits for students under the age of 12. Please let your child’s teacher know or contact the school if you would like to have a kit(s). There are 5 tests/kit.
- We want to hear from you! The Saskatchewan Health Authority is seeking input from parents/guardians of children aged 5-11 years regarding COVID-19 vaccination through an online survey. The results of the survey will be used to make the vaccination process for children as easy and positive as possible and to answer parent/guardian questions so that they can make an informed decision. The survey will be open until November 12, 2021. Thank you in advance for your participation. survey link
Mindful Monday, Nov. 8 Day 5, Kindergarten A
Make Time Tuesday, Nov. 9, Day 1, Kindergarten B
Wellness Wednesday, Nov. 10, Day 2, Kindergarten A
- Pre interns day
- 11:00 am - Remembrance Day - virtual program to be used
Thankful Thursday, Nov. 11
- No classes for students
Gator Gear Friday, Nov. 12
- Staff Development Day - no classes for students -
Up Coming Dates
- Nov. 15 - 18 - Book Fair - in person for classes - Details to follow
- Nov. 19 - Student Conferences (virtual). No classes for students on this day