artist - Adam Young
We All Belong
Friday, June 4, 2021 has been designated as Regina Public Schools’ Pride Day! It is an important opportunity to celebrate diversity; raise awareness among all staff and students about the rich culture and history of our 2SLGBTQAI+ community; demonstrate our Shared Values of belonging and respect; and further our commitment to ensuring schools and workplaces are safe and inclusive environments where Gender and Sexually Diverse (GSD) staff, students, families and allies feel included, protected and respected.
Week at a Glance: May 31 - June 4
- Drop off and Pick up - Thank you for helping us to keep all the students safe.
- Argyle SCC Facebook Page (click)
- COBS Bread fundraiser (Grasslands) - Mention you are from Argyle School and they will automatically make a donation to our school. Every penny counts.
- If you have not paid your school lunch fees your child should go home for lunch. This will decrease the congestion in our lunchrooms.
- Thank you to the families who supported the Book Fair and the Plant Sale. We really appreciate it.
- If you purchased Gator Gear, it will be sent to the school and we will send it home with your children
Mindful Monday, May 31, Day 2
Make Time Tuesday June 1, Day 3
- Girls Club
Wellness Wednesday June 2, Day 4
- SCC Plant fundraising pick up from 3:45 - 6:00
Thankful Thursday June 3, Day 5
- SCC Plant fundraising pick up from 4:45 - 6:00
Gator Gear Friday June 4, Day 1
- Pride Walk at 11:00 am (families welcome)
- June 7 - SCC Meeting at 6:30
- June 11 - Staff Development - no school for students
- June 21st - Indigenous Literature Day
- June 24, 25 - Kindergarten Farewell
- June 24 - Grade 8 Farewell (note the change of date)
- June 28 - Junior Playday
- Kindergarten A progress reports sent home
- June 29 - Last day for students
- Grades KB - Grade 8 Progress reports sent home
- all students dismissed at 2:30
June 30 - Staff Development - no school for students