Registration will be available to families from 9am January 25th and closing at 4pm on February 2nd.
If you wish to enroll your child into E School you must contact your home school and speak to the principal.
- eSchool is an Asynchronous learning environment
- The role of Learning Mentor that parents (or other appropriate adults) play is a significant role both in importance and in time requirements
- Students entering eSchool will be expected to remain at least until our late March transition window
- Due to the number of new registrations it may take 7-14 days to complete registration process
- Communication with parents will be via the email used at time of registration
Students will be able to depart eSchool for the physical classroom following the completion of Term 1 Report Cards. (January 25 – February 1)
If you wish to return to Argyle school please call the principal and we will make the arrangements. 306 791 8536.