Week at a Glance: Sept. 21 - 25
Please check the school website as new information is posted often: https://argyle.rbe.sk.ca/ This is how schools are communicating to all of their families.
Please Remember: We all need to be mindful of the new Regina Public School Division restrictions which are in place for everyone's safety.
- Parents are asked to wait for their children OUTSIDE of the fenced area rather than on the playground.
- If you must enter onto the playground we ask that you wear a mask and physical distance from others.
- Please do not park in the NO PARKING area - this is designated for buses and cabs.
- If you are just dropping off your child - please use the designated drop-off area, or do so a block away. Remind your children to use the crosswalk.
- Please do not make U-turns in front of the school.
- If your child arrives late they will enter through the gym door and a staff member will let them in. Please arrive on time.
- Parents, if you must enter the school you will use the gym door and follow the clearly marked safety procedures: sign-in or use the QR reader on your phone, wear a mask, use hand sanitizer and call the office from the entrance so that a staff member can meet you at the door. You may not proceed into the school without following the safety plan.
- If you need to speak with your child's teacher, please email them.
Thank you for helping us to keep the kids and staff safe.
Monday Sept. 21, Day 4
- Terry Fox walks and presentations
Tuesday, September 22, Day 5
Wednesday, September 23, Day 1
Thursday, September 24, Day 2
Friday, September 25
Staff Development Day: No School for students
*** 1:00 - 3:00 - book/package pick up time for eSchool students - use the gym doors