Argyle School is getting ready to host its second annual Book Swap! Each student may bring some great books from home that they have already read
and would like to exchange for new-to- them books. This is a fabulous way to get new reading material without having to spend any money!
What to Bring:
- Books must be in gently used condition (or better!)
- Books must be appropriate for students in Kindergarten-Grade 8
- Chapter books, picture books, and non-fiction books will all be accepted (no colouring or activity books, please)
- Books may be brought from Wednesday, April 18th to Wednesday, April 25th
- All books should be brought to Mrs. Scott/Mrs. Kowalyshyn’s classroom
The swap will be open during our SCC’s Books Before Bedtime event on the evening of Wednesday, April 25th and during the school day on Thursday, April 26th. During the swap, students will be able to take home as many books as they brought in.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Scott at email@example.com