Week at a Glance: June 7 - 11
- Parents - please respect our learning time by NOT calling or texting your child during class time. If it is an emergency, call the main office. We have a school cell phone policy that is reviewed with all students regularly; students are expected to follow our policy. If your child does not need their phone for learning, ask them to keep it at home please. We have a phone that students can use if needed. Thank you.
- Argyle SCC Facebook Page (click)
- COBS Bread fundraiser (Grasslands) - Mention you are from Argyle School and they will automatically make a donation to our school. Every penny counts.
- If you have not paid your school lunch fees your child should go home for lunch. This will decrease the congestion in our lunchrooms.
- If you purchased Gator Gear, it will be sent to the school and we will send it home with your children
- Thank you to the families who came out for our school PRIDE walk and helped us to reinforce our school division values of: I respect, I belong, I want to know, I am responsible.
Mindful Monday June 7, Day 2
- SCC Meeting at 6:30 over Zoom
Make Time Tuesday June 8, Day 3
- Girls Club
Wellness Wednesday June 9, Day 4
Thankful Thursday June 10, Day 5
- Spirit Day Style Swap
Gator Gear Friday June 11
- Staff Development - no school for students
- June - National Indigenous People's Month
- June 17 - Spirit Day - Decades Day
- June 21st - Indigenous Literature Day
- June 23 - Spirit Day - Tropical Day
- June 24, 25 - Kindergarten Farewell
- June 24 - Grade 8 Farewell (note this change of date)
- June 28 - Junior Playday
- Kindergarten A progress reports sent home
- June 29 - Last day for students
- Grades KB - Grade 8 Progress reports sent home
- all students dismissed at 2:30
June 30 - Staff Development - no school for students