Week at a Glance
Feb. 8 - 12
- Virtual SCC Fundraiser: our school is unable to participate in any fundraising this year due to COVID restrictions. We are having a virtual fundraiser for the month of March - please see the note your child brought home or visit the website. All funds are collected via school cash on-line: https://rbe.schoolcashonline.com/ Thank you for your support.
- Please check the school website regularly as all important information will always be posted there.
- Please make sure that your child is dressed for outside winter activities - even on cold days classes take a fresh air break.
- Please check your child for any illness each day before school
Mindful Monday, February 8, Day 3
Terrific Tuesday, February 9, Day 4
- 3:50 pm ski
Wonderful Wednesday, February 10, Day 5
- 100th Day of School - dress as a centurion
- All classes return for in-person learning
Thankful Thursday, February 11, Day 1
- 3:50 pm ski
- Safer Internet Day, Canada’s Agriculture Day
Gator Gear, Fun Friday, February 12, Day 2
- Valentine’s activities - no home baking allowed. Kids can bring cards and store bought treats a few days early and we will put them in their treat bags.
- Outdoor Education - Mrs. Baldwin’s class (students will be required to participate in outdoor learning activities. Students must dress for the weather)
- Feb. 15 - Family Day, winter vacation - Feb. 15 - 19
- Feb. 24 - Pink Shirt Day - Everyone wears pink
- Mar. 1 - One School One Book launch, Almost Super by Marion Jensen Super Hero Day: Dress as your favorite superhero!!
- March 2 - Dr Seuss Day - dress as your favorite Dr. Seuss character
- March 3 - Twin Day - find a friend and dress alike
- March 4 - Jersey Day
- March 5 - Virtual Teacher’s Convention - no classes for students
- Feb. 26 - Mar. 4 - grades 6 - 8 skis (please wear appropriate clothing)
- March 12 - Spring Conferences (K will be the 11th and 12th) - virtual
- March 15 - Staff Development - no classes for students
- Heritage Fair - both grade 7/8 classes