Please check the school website as new information is posted often: https://argyle.rbe.sk.ca/ This is how schools are communicating to all of their families.
A huge thank you to all the families who did such a good job preparing your children to wear a mask, wash their hands, use hand sanitizer and to physically distance. The kids have been absolutely wonderful!!
Please Remember: We all need to be mindful of the new Regina Public School Division restrictions which are in place for everyone's safety.
- Parents are asked to wait for their children OUTSIDE of the fenced area rather than on the playground.
- If you must enter onto the playground we ask that you wear a mask and physical distance from others.
- Please do not park in the NO PARKING area - this is designated for buses and cabs.
- If you are just dropping off your child - please use the designated drop-off area, or do so a block away. Remind your children to use the crosswalk.
- Please do not make U-turns in front of the school.
- If your child arrives late they will enter through the gym door and a staff member will let them in. Please arrive on time.
- Parents, if you must enter the school you will use the gym door and follow the clearly marked safety procedures: sign-in or use the QR reader on your phone, wear a mask, use hand sanitizer and call the office from the entrance so that a staff member can meet you at the door. You may not proceed into the school without following the safety plan.
- If you need to speak with your child's teacher, please email them.
Thank you for helping us to keep the kids and staff safe.
Monday, Sept 14, Day 4
- First day with all students
Tuesday, September 15, Day 5
- International Dot Day - Make your mark and see where it takes you!! (Peter Reynolds)
Wednesday, September 16, Day 1
Thursday, September 17, Day 2
Friday, September 18, Day 3